Thursday, 20 July 2017

Karl Ove Knausgaard


 Image result for karl Ove Knausgaard poems
Poem by Karl Ove Knausgaard written after the death of his grandmotherI think I found this in part five of  his six-part biography

Growing Wild
Your eyes are gone from the day
you’re gently faded out
My thoughts like mirrors
I lose control
Feel you within
Soft nights fall over me
My eyes are plunged in darkness
I want to fly
Want to believe in miracles
Feel you within
I shy from light and darkness
Who knows what you see
Who knows what will happen
Silence, silence
growing wild
The days crumble, disappear
Leaving no trace
I am always awake, waiting
Feel you within
feel you within
I shy from light and darkness
Who knows what you see
Who knows what will happen
Silence, silence
growing wild

No comments:

Post a Comment